Finally, here is the outfit of the month!
With Thanksgiving right around the corner, and nearly all the leaves gone off the trees, its really feeling wintery! This outfit is inspired by the colors of fall and the holiday season that’s rolling in!
- I am loving the bronze, browns and golds on this 1940s Wiggle Dress. The Sash is really what completes this dress and makes it stand out of the crowd!
- To complement the dress, I found the lovely bronze colored pumps, the heel is a good, comfortable height, perfect for entertaining guests or mingling at a party without needing to sit.
- The clutch has complementing colors to the sash of the dress and goes great with the shoes!
- To really complete the look, I found this gorgeous skull cap hat. Would look great with lovely soft curls cascading around it.
- I would definitely wear seamed stockings with this outfit, preferably a super sheer pair or a nude color.
To view these gorgeous pieces, click HERE to go to my Etsy Treasury List.
Hope you guys enjoyed this outfit!